Monday, June 20, 2016

Astronomy Photos on Flickr


Don't know why I didn't do this earlier ... to make it easier for everyone to view my Astronomy photos I've created a number of albums on Flickr so you can see them all without having to load each one separately on AstrobinAstrobin is the preferred site if you want detailed information about the images, but if you're just interested in viewing the loveliness, then Flickr is best.

Not all my photos have been uploaded yet.  The Messier Objects are the first set.  I'll be uploading the NGC (Nebulae, Galaxies), Comets and Planets in the coming days.

Photos on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Astrophotos from my Backlog

I just completed the post-processing of a couple of objects from my backlog - one from Feb 6, 2024 (open star cluster M35) and the other the...