Tuesday, October 15, 2024

New Photos of Comet A3

Skies cleared wonderfully this evening, so I set up my camera at my church property and snapped away! 

Here are the first images to be processed, I'll get to the rest later this week.

Image one is a stacked composite using Astro Pixel Processor to register and stack the comet and PSP to enhance the image. The anti-tail is plainly visible.

Comet A3 - October 15, 2024 7:28 pm EDT
Canon 70D - 22 stacked subs
70mm, ISO 400, f/5 5sec per sub 

Image two is a single photo, taken at the end of my session at 18mm, processed in PSP to enhance the image.

Comet A3 - October 15, 2024 - 7:59 pm EDT
Canon 70D - f/4, ISO3200, 18mm, 5 sec


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Photos of Comet A3

Skies cleared wonderfully this evening, so I set up my camera at my church property and snapped away!  Here are the first images to be proce...