Friday, January 13, 2023

SkyAndRockets to remain my blog of choice

Quick update ... SkyAndRockets will remain the blog of choice for my astronomy and astrophotography related news. I decided to keep it for a number of reasons, not to mention the considerable amount of content already on this blog that would be lost if I moved off to another site.

My new Astrophotography website (announced in my previous post) has been migrated to a domain all it's own.  It can be reached at mdastro.com, and now contains more than 10 of my best astrophotos avaialble in either framed prints or infused on metal. Oh, and the metal versions are absolutely gorgeous.

Check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soldiers Delight Star Party

Hosted by    Westminster Astronomical Society If you are local to the Baltimore, MD area and have an interest in astronomy, why not stop by ...