Friday, January 6, 2023

Announcing New Web site and new Blog

Great news ...

today I am announcing my new website and webstore for hosting my astro-photos!

After much consideration, I have decided to make my astro photos available for viewing and sale from a new website:  astro.mdfiberarts.com.

This new modern website now contains the best of my astrophotos and will be the new hosting platform for my blog. I plan to retain this blog for a period of time as it contains a good amount of past posts that may be useful for reference. If I am able to import these posts into the new site I will do so and then remove this blog at that time. However, all future blog posts will be done from the new site.

Please take a look, provide likes and dislikes, send me your comments, and of course, check back often. I will, of course, post to facebook whenever I add additional posts to this site.

So go ahead, check out the new "The Astrophotography of Michael J. Mangieri"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supernova in NGC 7331

SN 2026aaiv is classified as a Type Ia supernova. It was discovered on September 1, 2026 in the spiral galaxy NGC 7331 in the constellation ...