Check it out; it's really pretty well done.
Monday, May 18, 2020
Cool Video
I can't recall how many times I've had to explain why chemical rocket technology is not going to get us beyond the local solar system. Although not the point of this simulation/video it does illustrate the point that the vast percentage of rocket mass is the fuel.
Check it out; it's really pretty well done.
Check it out; it's really pretty well done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jupiter Occultation - Oct 6, 2026
After an extended period of poor weather, the sky was beautifully clear last night and into the early morning. I had planned to record the o...
-
Like in any tech field, advancements in technology, tools, and processes keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, and astrophotograph...
-
Today, March 23, 2026, marks the official beginning of the construction of NightSky Observatory at the Mangieri residence. OK, earlier this...

No comments:
Post a Comment