Saturday, October 15, 2016

Moon Images

Since the telescope mount is still not fixed I decided to not waste the clear skies and image our satellite, 'ol Luna.

These two image were taken with my ASI120MC planetary camera at the prime focus of the EdgeHD11 scope (2800mm).  Approximately 2000 frames of video were taken and then 20% (400 frames) of the best quality were used to stack and process.  Both were taken on October 10, 2016 at about 8:30PM.

Clavius Crater

Bullialdus crater in Mare Nubium
I have two more images that I took that night that I need to process.  I plan to post them within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Astrophotos from my Backlog

I just completed the post-processing of a couple of objects from my backlog - one from Feb 6, 2024 (open star cluster M35) and the other the...